Enrolling at the Aboriginal Health College provides you with opportunities for career development, promotion, career change or a pathway to a degree.
Process for Enrolment at the Aboriginal Health College
- Online Application Form: www.ahc.edu.au/enrolment.php
Please download the Student Enrolment Form
Please download, print and fill out the form above. The completed enrolment form can then be returned to us either by:
- Fax (02 9019 0736)
- Email (as PDF) to: email@example.com
- Mail to postal address: Aboriginal Health College, 35 Harvey Street, Little Bay NSW 2036
We will also require the original form.
After submitting your Enrolment Form
Once your enrolment form has been completed and received by the College, the enrolment application will be assessed for eligibility and you will be notified by the College whether your enrolment application has been accepted or not. Where an enrolment is not accepted, the College will try to discuss alternate options with you.
As part of the Aboriginal Health College's ongoing commitment to provide advice and support services we provide to all our clients/students the following upon request:
- Client selection, enrolment and induction/orientation procedures
- Course information including content and vocational outcomes
- Fees and charges, including refund policy and exemptions (where applicable)
- Provision for language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Client support, including any external support the RTO has arranged for clients
- Flexible learning and assessment procedures
- Welfare and guidance services
- Appeals, complaints and grievance procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Staff responsibilities for access and equity
- Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) arrangements
Further details of any of the above services may be obtained by:
- Downloading the Student Information Guide, or
- Contacting our staff via the Student enquiry page, or
- Phoning the Aboriginal Health College on (02) 9019 0730.