Frequently Asked Questions

The Aboriginal Health College has affiliates in other states who often offer the same courses that we do. Sometimes we offer courses in partnership with our affiliates. We encourage you to contact our affiliates as a first port of call in your state or territory. Where a course is not offered in your state or territory we can provide education on a Fee-for-Service basis as we are generally not funded for interstate participants. If studying at Cert III or Cert IV level you will also need to cover your travel and accomodation cost. However, if you are studying at diploma level or higher, you may be eligible for the Abstudy Away from Base allowance to cover travel costs. As this is a complex area with no uniform answer, please contact us directly for further information.