This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
This qualification (or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it) is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
This qualification is designed for those already competent in their existing job role who intends to be involved in delivering training and assessment for the Aboriginal Health Workforce in their workplace or region or who may be engaged as sessional Trainers and Assessors. It is particularly targeted at assisting with the assessment process for Registration and Recognition of competence
Those entering this program must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Trainer and Assessor
- Aboriginal health Educator
- Health Promotion with Health Lifestyle training
- Assessor in the workplace
- Face to face – cluster release (2 x 5 days);
- E-learning support; study groups; tutorials; email
Nominal course hours